- TECHNOSPEX - uRaman, uSight MicroSpectroscopy
- AVANTES - Spectrometers
- PICOQUANT - Fluorescence LifeTime Spectrometer
- PICOQUANT - Photon Counting Instruments and Detectors
- ANDOR - Spectrographs and Detectors
- AGILTRON - Raman Spectrometers
- BRISTOL Instruments - Wavelength Meters
- QNW - Peltier-Controlled Cuvette Holders and Custom Instrumentation
Laser & Light Sources
- LINKAM - Temperature Controlled Microscope Stages
- MARZHAUSER - Manual, Motorized, Scanning Stages
- HOLOEYE - Spatial Light Modulars
- ATI - 6 Axis Force/ Torque Sensors
- IBSEN - Phase Masks & Interrogation Monitors
- Lasershield Eyewear
- Chroma - Filters, Mirrors, Lens, Filter Cubes
- NARISHIGE - Micro Manipulator & Microinjectors
- BIOPTECHS - Objective Heater, Culture System
- NANOSCRIBE - 3D Laser Lithography System
Our repair services are economical, extensive and fitted to your need.
Our service technicians will provide a free of charge inspection of your microscope or others equipment (spectrometer, scientific camera, light source, force/toque sensors etc . After which the estimated cost for repair would be advised, under no obligation for the repair services.
In view of the level of difficulty for repairing your microscope, our service technicians might request to bring back your equipment. If that happens, all repairs work will be performed at EINST Technology Pte Ltd premises.
Any repair or replacement of equipment will be subjected to parts availability
Free feel to Contact us for further information.