- TECHNOSPEX - uRaman, uSight MicroSpectroscopy
- AVANTES - Spectrometers
- PICOQUANT - Fluorescence LifeTime Spectrometer
- PICOQUANT - Photon Counting Instruments and Detectors
- ANDOR - Spectrographs and Detectors
- AGILTRON - Raman Spectrometers
- BRISTOL Instruments - Wavelength Meters
- QNW - Peltier-Controlled Cuvette Holders and Custom Instrumentation
Laser & Light Sources
- LINKAM - Temperature Controlled Microscope Stages
- MARZHAUSER - Manual, Motorized, Scanning Stages
- HOLOEYE - Spatial Light Modulars
- ATI - 6 Axis Force/ Torque Sensors
- IBSEN - Phase Masks & Interrogation Monitors
- Lasershield Eyewear
- Chroma - Filters, Mirrors, Lens, Filter Cubes
- NARISHIGE - Micro Manipulator & Microinjectors
- BIOPTECHS - Objective Heater, Culture System
- NANOSCRIBE - 3D Laser Lithography System
At EINST Technology, we offer one stop relocation services of your microscope, microscope camera, optical table, optical systems, PC, and other scientific equipment and systems, etc… because we understand the pressure of before, during and after relocation of your systems. It is our top priority to deliver your systems.
We provide pre- relocation inspection and free quotation. If you have decided to entrust us to relocate your expensive equipment, we will be happy to work with you and give you professional advice or we would prepare for systems for transit and installation to its new venue. After the relocation, we would provide installation and alignment to your systems to ensure that it is working fine.
Feel free to contact us for more information.