15 August 2016
EINST’s Annual Calendar Contest – Stand a chance to win 3D2N MBS stay
Simply send us your best images to: email@example.com
*Top entry will be given a special prize of a 3D2N stay at MBS, eligible only for images taken with a Nikon Microscope*
Our aims are to provide an avenue for researchers to share beautiful images taken in the course of their research while increasing awareness of recent developments in the field.
*Closing date for submission: 15th September 2016
- • Entries will be selected based on novelty and graphical beauty.
- • Selected images will be acknowledged and published in our 2017 calendar.
- • Over 1,000 calendars will be distributed free to researchers and partners from the local research community.
*EINST decision will be final
- • All submission will get a 8GB thumb drive
- • Multiple submission are accepted, but maximum of 2x thumb drive per participant.
- • Short listed participants whose images have been selected for the calendar will each receive 4 x 8GB thumb drive as well as 4 x 2017 calendar.
* Top entry will be given a special prize of a 3D2N stay at MBS, eligible only for images taken with a Nikon Microscope
Simply send us your best images to :
Please include the following in your submission: